Induction sessions are required before using our screen printing facilities. This is in order to gain familiarity with the systems we use and to help with the smooth running of a shared work space. There is a small fee for this (please ask about rates).
- Open 365 days a year
- Open to all experienced screen printers
- Individual tuition available (please ask about rates)
- Pre-booked, ticketed access (see below)
- Tickets don’t go out of date but do require current membership
- Limited range of materials on the premises, some included with ticket, some for purchase
Session tickets are sold in batches of three or six, with one ticket equalling one session:
Morning session: 9.30-2pm
Afternoon session: 2-6.30pm
Evening session: from 6.30pm onwards
The price is £14 per session – £42 for a batch of three or (slightly discounted) £80 for a batch of six.
The Print Room is managed by our Print Technician Peg Morris. Sessions can be booked on the Print Room calendar on the Studio website.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PRINT ROOM CAN ACCOMMODATE ONLY TWO ETCHERS OR ONE SCREEN PRINTER AT ANY GIVEN TIME.