5. INTRODUCTION TO CYANOTYPES – MAY 12TH 2019 – CONTACT LOUISE ANDERSON: email@example.com YOU CAN ALSO GET IN TOUCH TO FIND OUT ABOUT OPEN STUDIO MEMBERSHIP. Check out our Programme pages for more details and to reserve a place. Or contact Ali at firstname.lastname@example.org. Places are limited so book soon so you don’t miss out! Classes are suitable for all abilities and held in our beautiful working art studio in Kew. Please note: Our class numbers are kept small, typically 6 students or fewer, so that tuition can be more personally tailored to individual student needs. CLICK HERE: SPRING 2019 TO VIEW THE CURRENT KEW STUDIO CALENDAR.
Who we areSet up in 1980, the Studio was founded by artists in this beautiful old Victorian school building, to encourage people to become more aware of the visual arts and to become involved in the creative process.
As a registered educational charity, Kew Studio welcomes aspiring and established artists at all levels of experience, offering helpful reception and a range of workshops, classes and individual tuition. We also had an outreach programme ‘Building Community through Arts’ and you can access resources for running projects in the Explore Creativity section of this site.
Some members base themselves at the Studio, while others make regular or occasional visits. A strong nucleus of Resident Artists provides a stimulating and supportive atmosphere from which all can benefit.
The studio comprises large, open plan rooms which offer:
- Resident Artist studio spaces for rent
- Open Studio for non-resident artists wishing to occasionally work in a studio space
- Art classes and workshops
- Exhibition space
- Etching and Screen Printing Studio
As registered educational charity (Kew Studio, Charity No. 1047199), the Studio is governed by a Board of Trustees. More info.