Induction sessions are required before using our etching facilities in order to learn in detail the systems we use. This has been found to help with the smooth running of a shared work space. There is a small fee for this (for rates please enquire).
- Open 365 days a year
- Two presses, largest has bed size of 24″ x 48″
- Open to all experienced etchers
- Individual tuition available (for rates please enquire)
- Ticket system at sessional rates (see below)
- Tickets never go out of date but do require current membership
- Limited range of materials on the premises, some included with ticket, some for purchase
Tickets are sold in batches of three or six, with one ticket equalling one session:
morning session: 9.30-2 p.m.
afternoon session: 2-6.30 p.m.
evening session: from 6.30 p.m. onwards
The price is £12 per session (£36 for a batch of three or £68 for a batch of six).
Booking: the Print Room is managed by Peg Morris. Sessions can be booked on the Print Room calendar on the website.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PRINT ROOM CAN ACCOMMODATE ONLY TWO ETCHERS OR ONE SCREEN PRINTER AT ANY GIVEN TIME.
DECEMBER 2017 – KEW STUDIO PRINTERS VISITED THE JERWOOD GALLERY IN HASTINGS, WHERE KEW STUDIO ETCHER COLIN WIGGINS GAVE A TALK ABOUT PAULA REGO’S EXHIBITION ENTITLED ‘THE BOY WHO LOVED THE SEA’