We have 12 workspaces for Resident Artists, some of whom have been at Kew Studio for many years. Some of our Resident Artists offer classes and workshops, and there are regular group exhibitions including participation in the Richmond ArtHouse Open Studios event and our own Christmas show.
Our Resident workspaces are small, independent areas within our two larger studio spaces. They are leased on a monthly basis.
Kew Studio welcomes aspiring and established artists at all levels of experience to become Residents:
- Access 365 days a year, 24 hours a day
- 12 workspaces within two large, light, centrally heated studios
- Membership of a thriving community of artists
- Exhibition space
- Plan chest and shelving storage
- Shared kitchenette facilities
If you would be interested to find out more about becoming a Kew Studio Resident Artist please arrange an appointment with our Coordinator, who can be contacted at: email@example.com