Artists of all levels of experience are welcome to use the collective space in our two large, light studios. As an Open Studio member, seven large blackboard easels, several smaller sketching easels, and space at two large tables are available for you to use. You must provide your own materials, and while there is only limited space for storage between visits, wet paintings may be stored on your own boards, on a designated shelf.
Membership of Kew Studio entitles use of the studios on a ticketed basis.
Open Studio features:
- 365-day access
- Two large light rooms
- Small kitchen space
- 3 tickets cost £20, 6 tickets cost £40
- Current membership of Kew Studio is required.
- Open Studio tickets must be used within the year that they are issued.
- Your days can be booked at any time in one calendar year and need not be consecutive.
- Open Studio artists should be aware that they may have to be flexible regarding work space in the evenings as classes run throughout the year, Mondays through Thursdays, from 7 p.m.