AUTUMN TERM 2019: DATES TBC
These classes are an introduction to the process of screen printing.
You will learn:
- Health and Safety in the Print Studio.
- How to prepare your image using basic Photoshop techniques.
- How to use photo-sensitive emulsion.
- Introduction to the exposure unit and how to transfer your image to print.
- Mixing inks.
- How to use the Screen Bed.
- How to print without a Screen Bed.
- How to get the most out of your prints.
- How to clean your screen ready for next time.
At the end of the course you will be presented with a certificate that will enable you to become a Kew Studio Screen Print Member.
Materials not included are brown parcel tape, kitchen roll, apron and/or clothes for printing (that you don’t mind getting mucky).