These workshops are an introduction to the process of screen printing.
You will learn:
- Health and Safety in the Print Studio.
- How to prepare your image using basic Photoshop techniques.
- How to use photo-sensitive emulsion.
- Introduction to the exposure unit and how to transfer your image to print.
- Mixing inks.
- How to use the Screen Bed.
- How to print without a Screen Bed.
- How to get the most out of your prints.
- How to clean your screen ready for next time.
At the end of the two-day course you will be presented with a certificate proving that you have successfully completed the course and are ready to become a Kew Studio Screen Print Member.
Cost: £150, all materials included. £75 non-refundable deposit needed when booking.
Materials not included are brown parcel tape, kitchen roll, apron and/or clothes for printing (that you don’t mind getting mucky).
Weekend workshops: 21-22 October & 16-17 December, 10-4pm.
If you would like to reserve a place on a workshop please contact Suzann Kundi at